Author Topic: Wholesale Distributor Looking for New Products to market to specialty retailers  (Read 3850 times)

tjeffords

I work for a wholesale distributor of media products- CD's, DVD's and Books- we have an established customer base and work with many museums, zoo's, aquariums, etc. Many of our customers have specific themes from Native American to Civil War, World War II, Lewis & Clark and more.  We are looking for products that we can buy at below standard wholesale and market to the thousands of retail locations at a wholesale price and that leave room for a good margin.  Any suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated and could turn into a win-win situation.

FromRussia.com

Check out our website www.FromRussia.com , if you have market for those products we can talk!
contact me @ "marketing @ fromrussia . com"

Thank you!

AbsolutelyeCigs

• AbsolutelyeCigs.com - The No.1 Wholesale & Retail E-Cigarettes Manufacturer
Are you interested in e-cigarettes?

We are the No.1 Manufacturer for E-Cigarettes. We manufacture for the largest brand in the US and worldwide.

We can help you create your own brand too. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at absolutelyecigs@gmail.com

My Skype ID is absolutelyecigs

Thanks.
Your One Stop Solution to Everything E-Cigarettes!
Absolutelyecigs.com

Your No.1 Choice, Absolutely!
[/B]

footwhere

Please acquaint yourself with our unique brand of souvenirs at www.footwhere.com. Please refer to catalog to review product availability for specific markets. Contact us immediately should you have any questions or need further assistance.

Thank you.

www.footwhere.com
souvenirs@footwhere.com
Ph: 770-469-7229
Fx: 770-783-2200

Giftys.com

• Giftys.com
Please acquaint yourself with our unique brand of souvenirs ...

Wow, what a great concept! I wish I had somewhere to put it. We specialize in occupation themes.
Continued success to you!
Put your GIFTS in our Mall
www.Giftys.com

www.BuyGifts.com

MEinventing

MEinventing offers empowering magnets.  The biggest seller are the I am a Hero in my story. My website only shows the "zazzle images" however I have the same magnets in 2.5"x2.5" magnets that come with either striking red displays or vintage blue.  These are only sold to merchants, sales rep, stores etc.  The magnets provide a consistant steady income because emotionally high impulse item at a low "no brainer" cost. Many gift, novelty, book, gymnastic, dance, & coffee shops have reapped the benefits from these empowering magnets.

Best Regards,

Debbie Madsen

email: debbie@meinventing.com
social links: http://www.facebook.com/MEinventing

Giftys.com

• Giftys.com
Great story and product Debbie. Welcome to the forum and I wish you all the success you deserve.
Put your GIFTS in our Mall
www.Giftys.com

www.BuyGifts.com