Fall 2011 Secrets from Santa’s Workshop
Chris Tkachuck, Director of Visuals for
Midwest-CBK, shared her ideas for creative holiday displays.
A rope and pulley system provides interest and movement, and highlights delightful elves and other colorful characters. The pulleys, used in different shapes and sizes, were found at flea markets and thrift stores and painted red for the display. They give the display an industrial touch and a feel for mixing the old and new.
A variety of holiday merchandise hangs from the ropes and pulleys. Plain white boxes are stacked at the base of the tree to provide another level in which to present product. The pulley displays have drawn great interest in the mart showrooms and should not be difficult to customize and duplicate in a retail environment.
- Noble Packaging Introduces New Packaging Solutions for Candy Marketers
- Holiday & Candle Display How-To Videos Designed to Help Retailers Boost Sales in the Fourth Quarter
- Zimmerman’s Nuts & Candies Has it All – Candy, Peanut Butter, Coffee
- Old-Fashioned Candy Store Coming to Clifton
- Sweet Success: Jo-Ann’s Candy House in Wilton Celebrates 30 Years in Business