November 14th, 2012Greeting Card Association Extends LOUIE Awards Deadline
The Greeting Card Association (GCA) today announced an extension of the 2012 LOUIE Awards entry deadline to December 12, 2012.
“A generous extension of nearly a month will provide ample opportunity for additional entrants, especially from those located in the Northeast who are still experiencing extenuating circumstances as the result of Hurricane Sandy,” said Monika Brandrup, LOUIE Chair. “We aim to attract the most comprehensive spectrum of greeting cards and invitations to represent the creative scope of our industry both for the esteemed judging panel and ultimately the retailers and consumers. Additional time will help this mission.”
To enter the 2012 LOUIE Awards, themed “The Artist & The Card”, please visit www.greetingcard.org. Helpful documents are available here to walk entrants through the process. The cost per entry for GCA members is $55; non-members is $75.
Judging for the LOUIEs will take place in late January in conjunction with the New York International Gift Fair®. LOUIE finalists will be announced in March 2013. Awards will be presented at the 25th Annual LOUIE Awards celebration on Sunday, May 19, 2013, during the National Stationery Show® in New York City.
For additional information, visit www.greetingcard.org.
- LOUIE Exhibit to Showcase Winners and Finalists of the GCA’S 26th Annual LOUIE Awards
- 24th Annual LOUIE Awards Finalists Announced
- GCA’s 27th Annual LOUIE Awards Celebrate Artistic Elegance; Recognize Best of the Best in Greeting Cards, Social Stationery Worldwide
- LOUIE Awards Undergo “Makeover”
- 23rd Annual LOUIE Awards Finalists Announced