Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, has announced the members of the ARTS Awards Nominating Committee, a group of independent industry professionals who will evaluate the list of hundreds of nominees submitted online. The results will be the list of ARTS Awards finalists, who will then submit materials for judging in the fall.
The 2016 ARTS Awards Nomination Committee are:
- Michael DiPaulo, Owner, Homefest
- Cameron Feizy, Senior Vice President, Feizy Rugs
- Shay Geyer, Owner and Designer, IBB Design Fine Furnishings
- Kim Gillum, Owner, Cobblestone & Vine
- Doug Glassman, Owner, The Glassman Group
- Jenny Heinzen-York, Editor-in-Chief, Home Accents Today
- Todd Litzman, Co-founder and President, Brandwise
- Jane Murray, Owner, Taylors on Ten
- Patty Price, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Arteriors
- Doug Self, Owner, jdouglas
- Beth Slifer, CEO and Owner, Slifer Designs
- Dorian Stacy-Sims, President, Stacy Furniture & Design
- Ron Werner, Owner, HW Home
- Laura Van Zeyl, Editor, Residential Lighting and Home Fashion Forecast
The ARTS Awards, presented each January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, recognizes top manufacturers, retailers, designers and sales representatives from across the world. The 26th annual ARTS winners will be revealed during a gala event on Friday, Jan. 22, 2016.
Keep up-to-date on all ARTS Awards information by visiting www.dallasmarketcenter/artsawards.
Founded in 1957, Dallas Market Center is the world’s most complete wholesale marketplace. Within its marketplace of more than five million square feet, retailers from around the globe source products ranging from home furnishings, gifts, decorative accessories and lighting to textiles, fashion accessories and men’s, western, women’s and children’s apparel. With more than 50 markets each year attended by more than 200,000 retail buyers from all 50 states and 85 countries, Dallas Market Center offers hundreds of events and seminars geared toward helping retailers expand business and increase profits. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.
ART is the creative home furnishings network representing manufacturers, retailers, representatives and other individuals and companies interested in promoting and enhancing the market position of the home furnishings industry. Each year ART sponsors programs such as the ART conference, regional educational seminars, the ART card and the ARTS Awards. The ART website is available at http://www.accessoriesresourceteam.org/.Continue Reading »